WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is any type of data storage and retrieval device that is used on a user’s terminal equipment in order to store information and retrieve information already stored, as established in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, from July 11th, services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI).
CLASSES OF COOKIES
Cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, managing payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, request to register or participate in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks.
- Preference or personalized cookies: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and they disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".
Likewise, we inform you that you can block or disable cookies through your browser settings and our control panel. If you block or disable them, you can continue to use our website, although the use of some of the services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must eliminate them through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
- For more information about the Firefox browser, in this link.
- For more information about the Chrome browser, in this link.
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser, in this link.
- For more information about the Safari browser, in this link.
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website, in order to be adequately informed about possible changes to it.